View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 04:30 PM   #200
Serenity3333us
Rubber Obsessor

I apologize if a lot of this stuff has been discussed. I have been trying to find the answers but there are so many posts

Question 1 - My laptop crashed and I lost my Design Studio that was on there. You only get one download. When I got my new laptop it won't download. Support has said if I send my serial number, they will reset it. Where is that number supposed to be. I can't find it in the book, on the CD or anywhere in the box my software came in. If I knew where to find it, it might help me??

Question 2-If I can't get my studio software to work and need to replace, is the Gypsy really worth it? If I buy cartridges that are linked to a Gypsy can I use them in my design studio or not?

I purchased my Design Studio years ago and haven't had time to even learn how to use it, I will be so bummed if I can't get it to work because my laptop crashed but I like the additional options above and beyond the cricut expression alone...Used that twice in the past 6 years. I can't wait to graduate so I can "play" again.

Thanks for any help on my questions. I see so much about "linked" cartridges and I really don't understand the consequences for that.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!