View Single Post
Old 08-01-2011, 03:24 AM   #240
Mothermark
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Challenge Hostess

This is My Story.

Heart MMTPT157 ~ DESTINATION STATION

MMTPT157 ~ DESTINATION STATION

This week's destination is various locations across many many miles. If you would like a destination for your card this week, how about sending it to one of the kids of Hugs and Hope Club for Sick Kids. Hugs and Hope is an internet-based group of caring people who are devoted to providing smiles for kids with serious illnesses, injuries or handicaps.The Club was created by Marsha Jordan in October 2000, as a ministry of encouragement for children battling critical illness. Visitors to the site pray for, encourage, and send these children cheerful, special, handmade cards (a.k.a."happy mail"). That is where we come in this week!

This destination is a little different than unusal as our goal is to get a card to each and every child on the Hugs and Hope mailing list. Not only will the kids of Hugs and Hope be this week's destination for the Teapot Tuesday challenge but the kids will also be featured for the August Cards for a Cause challenge that I also host each month at SCS.

I have started a thread in the Cards for A Cause Forum called HUGS AND HOPE KIDS ~ ADDRESSES OF THE CHILDREN. This thread will give you specific instructions on how to determine which child to mail your card to. Our goal is to attempt to get every child on that list some happy mail.

Click here to get the address of the child you will be sending happy mail to!

Thank you all for putting a smile on the faces of the many children of Hugs and Hope.

Last edited by Mothermark; 08-01-2011 at 03:54 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!