View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 06:30 AM   #2
caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

NEW UPDATE

Journal Posting

Wednesday, July 20, 2011 7:20 PM

Special prayers needed for Tyler please send to every one you know and ask prayer for Tyler.

I wish I could make him well I wish I could make his pain go away, we will never give up and Tyler has to have the surgeries or he wont be able to use his mouth or eat and then he won't be around long, so please don't ask that we stop having the surgeries.

DR RODRIGUEZ'S is doing his best to save Tyler. Tyler is hurting really bad we have called DR Rodriguez's, he called in loads of pain medication and we have to have Tyler in Maryland on Thursday 28th. The metal titanium, has push up threw Tyler's ear and he can not hear his is is closed up, his ear is hurting and theres a big knot where metal is ready to come threw his jaw. They all ready took part of the titanium jaw out. He is hurting even with the pain medication , Now his leg is hurting and hes saying he wont's the rods taken out of his leg. Tyler has been threw so much. He did have a few good days last week.

On top of all this Tyler's dog Scooby has disappeared. Ashley went to ever house trying to find it for Tyler no one has seen it Tyler is so sad his dog is missing. Please say a prayer for Tyler and our family. This is really hard on every one both mental and financial but God always provides a way.

Tyler ask for a new game today he's bored with his others but I told him we couldn't get it. He will need what money he has if DR Rodriguez's decides to go ahead with taken mom's fibula from her leg for Tyler's jaw. We will have to be in Maryland a while, while both Tyler and mom are in the hospital.

If you have never walked in the shoes of a cancer child, you need to be thanking God. Cancer has destroyed my little Tyler. He looks so skinny and so scared with his little twisted face. Am always asking God for help, it's the only way I can save Tyler. Am trying to get things ready for a yard sale to help raise some money. On top of everything else the transmission on the truck went out. just something else to worry me.

Thanks all of Tyler's angels, you all have been God sent.

Any one wanting to help you can use pay pal turpin10648@gmail.com
or send to post office box

Tyler Tucker c/o Darlene Cox
PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610

or even go to any sc suntrust bank and give the name Darlene cox for Tyler Tucker, Greenville SC
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!