View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 03:52 AM   #19
Mothermark
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Challenge Hostess

This is My Story.

Heart MMTPT151 ~ A Thank You from Sandy and Susan!

WARM FUZZIES FROM SANDY!

Just sharing some pictures/emails with all of you! Remember when we sent our Designer Dodgeballs to Sandy? Meet Sandy and check out her awesome Henna tattoo on her head! Hee! Its so cool.....

Anyway, this is an email that I got from fellow teapotter Charlene (Cookiebaker)(in red) and an email that she got from Susan (Sandy's friend)(in blue)........Once again....you all have been amazing, making and sending your wonderful cards and kind words!

Thanks so much for all you do!

Hugs
Cindy

Good Morning!

Susan sent some photos of Sandy and her cards over last night...must have been late cause I went to bed at Cinderella time...at any rate, the cards are hanging at Martin Memorial Hospital in Stuart, FL, so everyone on the cardiac ward gets to enjoy them...isn't Sandy's head awesome? I may try to get over there to take a peek in person and get more photos.

Happy Monday,
Charlene

Hi Charlene,
Missed you this morning but here are Sandy's pictures.....She is still receiving cards and what fun we have had with them.
She gets so excited with each arrival and stops everything she is doing and we read them together. What a blessing....I hope these women realize the impact they are having on the recipients of these special handmade with love cards....They are just awesome!!!!
You are such a blessing to me and I so appreciate your friendship and your exqample of womanly Godliness...(I think I just made that term up)
Thank you for all you do.
Love,
Susan
Attached Thumbnails
picture-1699.jpg   picture-1700.jpg   picture-1701.jpg  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!