Hello everyone!! I have had such a wonderful weekend...Bev (TexasGrammy
) and I demoed in the Rubbernecker booth at the Grapevine, Texas Stamp Show....we had sooo much fun and got to meet some SCS's....how cool is that!!! Anyway...I'm all pumped up for a challenge...how about you???
This week our challenge was suggested by Sue (bensarmon)
.....we will be doing color blocking with a twist!! You can do the traditional color blocking if you want....stamp an acrylic block on an ink pad and stamp it on the cardstock....or....
1. Color the block with watercolor crayons, spritz with water and stamp on the cardstock.
2. Spray the block with Glimmer Mist or any other spray color medium and stamp on the cardstock.
3. Color the block and then stamp it with a stamp before placing the block on the cardstock for a little added texture.
4. Color block the cardstock then cutout the colored area with flower shaped dies and make some color blocked flowers.
5. Use the largest acrylic block you have, add several different colors of ink, crayons, or mist to create your own patterned paper
6. Make a patchwork background with the color blocking
7. Be creative and do the unexpected but, as always...have fun!!! The sky is the limit!!!
Here is a tutorial for a stamped acrylic block background
Sue's #1 card:
Sue's #2 card:
Please remember to use KEYWORD TLC334
when uploading (no spaces)
You can find the TLC334 Gallery here
You can find the entire Have fun...I can't wait to see what you create!!!