View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 06:52 AM   #1
caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile Tyler (12) SURGERY #58 NOT SUCCESSFUL PRAY, PRAY, PRAY!!

Please pray for this sweet 10 year old boy, his family, send happy mail and if possible, help them financially. The following is an excerpt from Tyler's site.

TYLER FACES MORE SURGERY

TYLER IS GOING BACK TO MARYLAND SEP- 1- TO GET SET UP FOR MORE THIS WONT BE SURGERY DATE ,BUT WILL BE TO MAKE SURGERY DATE PLANES ,FOR JAW REPLACEMENT , HIS MEDAL IS POKING THROUGH JAW AND HE WILL HAVE TO GET HIS MEDAL JAW TAKEN OUT. TYLER HAS SUFFERED FOR A LONG TIME AND HIS JOURNEY IS A LONG WAY FROM BEING OVER ..SC HAS GIVEN UP ON TYLER, HE MUST TRAVEL 600 MILES FROM HOME FOR HIS TREATMENT.

SO SAD THIS CHILD HAS HAD 45 SURGERIES ALL READY, PLEASE PRAY FOR HIS FAMILY AND LITTLE TYLER. THEY WILL BE TAKEN THE BONE FROM MOM'S LEG TO REPLACE TYLER'S JAW AGAIN BOTH MOM AND TYLER WILL BE IN THE HOSPITAL IN MARYLAND 600 MILES FROM HOME. TYLER AND MOM NEED PRAYERS AND DONATIONS OR TYLER WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GET THE MEDICAL ATTENTION HE NEEDS SO MUCH. ALL DONATIONS ARE SPENT ON TRAVEL AND TYLER MEDICAL NEEDS - HELPING SWEET TYLER TO SAVE HIS LIFE.

TYLER HAS TWO BROTHERS, JAYDEN AND ETHAN, FATHER RICHIE LOST JOB DUE TO HAVING TO BE OUT TO STAY WITH THEM - HASN'T BEEN ABLE TO GET A JOB. THEY HAVE NO CAR AND LIVE WHERE THERE'S NO BUS SERVICES, SO PLEASE PRAY FOR FINANCIAL NEEDS. GRANDMOTHER DARLENE DOES ALL SHE CAN MAKING MOBILE HOME PAYMENTS SO THEY WILL HAVE A PLACE TO LIVE AND SHE TRAVELS WITH TYLER.

GOD BLESS EACH OF YOU AND WE LOVE YOU

TYLER LOVES GETTING SNAIL MAIL FOR ALL SURGERIES.

TYLER'S ADRESS IS

TYLER TUCKER
C/O DARLENE COX
PO BOX 14386,
GREENVILLE SC 29690

DONATIONS CAN BE PUT IN TO ANY SUNTRUST BANK IN SC USING THE NAMES DARLENE COX FOR TYLER TUCKER ,GREENVILLE SC

Diagnosis: Tyler is in remission from Rhabdomyosarcoma. He is still facing many surgeries due to complications from the cancer.

Health Status: In Remission

Favorite Things: XBOX360 GAMES SWORDS,WATER GUNS ,MOVIES

Stuff About Me: I HAVE HAD 45 SURGERIES CANCER ATE MY JAW BONE AND LUNG AWAY I CAN NOT BE HELPED IN SC. DOCTORS HAVE GIVEN UP ON ME SO I HAVE TO GO TO MARYLAND, 600 MILES FROM HOME FOR MY SURGERIES. I HAVE TO GO BACK SEP 1 TO BE SET UP FOR YET ANOTHER SURGERY. AT THIS TIME FAMILY HAS TO DEPEND ON DONATIONS TO GET ME TO MARYLAND. I NEED YOUR PRAYERS. THE DRS PLAN ON TAKING BONE FROM MY MOM TO TRY FIX MY JAW. THE SURGERY I JUST HAD HAS ALL READY FAILED.

Tyler's Coles Pages site --

Cole's Pages

Thank you so much!

Last edited by caterinafmig; 06-21-2013 at 06:56 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!