View Single Post
Old 07-16-2011, 12:30 PM   #301
laurlynn
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedgiemama View Post
Hello back at you all! It was a busy week for everyone I'll bet! I am really fried myself. I am taking today as an official off my feet day. I was so tired last night I was near tears. That is when I just have to laze around for a day, as boring as that sounds and rest up. Haven't even showered yet!

It is one honking process isn't it? Crying and getting angry are appropriate. It is good to get it out. If you don't, it will last all the longer I think. Laughing is good too--- and sometimes it is funny, believe it or not. And, keeping in mind you are not alone. Many many ppl are going through what you are or similar, at this very moment. Some before you, some yet to come. And in the midst of the pain, there are, really, some good things!

I never would have gone back to school and got the job I have, which I "mostly", love. I never would have seen the strength in myself or my DD's. Yes some things are gone. But new, better things have come in place of them. Better, by far. You will have so many good things to choose from! The best is yet to come! You are a butterfly coming out of the cocoon....ready to fly!
Yep, I'm finally realizing what everyone is saying, and I know I'm not the first, only, and certainly not the last. It is a process and it will take time; can't twitch like in Betwitched and make the change in seconds.

Anyway, I'm going to add the highlighted statement above to my thoughts book because that really sums it up nicely!!! Thanks!