View Single Post
Old 07-16-2011, 05:57 AM   #198
Forest Ranger
Swapper of the Month March 2013

Good Morning Ladies!

Linda, I'm so so glad to hear your migraine is gone now! Woo Hoo! (But shame on your DH for not helping you out when you're so sick!)

Our trip to Evansville was fun. DH and Brock (our 26 year old autistic son who lives with us) went with me this time - so no "fun" shopping. LOL! Actually, we needed to look for some furniture pieces..... and we found a GREAT deal on a reclining sofa and matching recliner, which we purchased.

I do plan to go back to Evansville alone some day - and explore the craft/women's options for shopping.

Nancy, we've been to Mt. Vernon; and I've been there a few times by myself prior to moving here. There is no longer a LSS there.

I loved hearing about your crafting/stamping spaces. Lots of ideas to borrow!

We actually moved into a house that is less than half the size of our previous home. We have no choice in where we live (the house comes with the job) so we take what we get. I left a 5 bedroom house - my Hideout (stamping/crafting room) was HUGE and had a very large walk-in closet on it, too..... so I had lots of space to hoard supplies in. Tee Hee! Here we have a very very small 3 bedroom house - with no extra room to make my own. So we are taking one bay of the garage (no heat or AC there) and making a "room" of sorts by lining it with shelving units. This is my new Cubbyhole (stamping/crafting room) where I will store my supplies and create when the temperatures allow. When it's too hot or too cold, I'll go out and pull out the supplies I need/want and bring them into the house to create there. Not ideal by any means, but it is the best we can do here. Oh, and my Cubbyhole is half the size of my Hideout, soooooooooooo I'm having to purge and also curtail any hoarding of supplies. LOL! I think I'm going to have a big Stamping/Scrapping yard sale this fall.
MelonHeadz OSAAT {PIN}Spirational Challenges Sweet Stampin Twisted Tuesday

My blog: Cre8tive Play
According to Albert Einstein, "Creativity is contagious, pass it on."
My swap: The Forest in the Fall
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!