View Single Post
Old 07-16-2011, 03:38 AM   #197
Loretia
Pearl-ExPert

This is fun! My stamping area tends to be mobile! I use an old ping pong table in our basement (the kids are married and have their own homes - so I took it over) connected to an old kitchen table as my "origin of operation"! Also down here I have stamps organized (which is a relative term) in some of those bins with drawers from Wal-Mart, same for punches, ribbon, etc. I use those storage crates from Lowe's with hanging folders for my paper. Those all sit on 2 tables my DH bought from State Farm (yes, they do sell their outdated office furniture - which actually is like new). Lovely shoe boxes (ha) hold all my inks! I need to figure out how to upload pictures so you all can see this "homemade" stamping area. It's pretty comical, but it works. Since we have 2 miniature schnauzers, one of whom is only 3 months old, and I love to look out our kitchen windows at our flower beds, I often design a card in the basement and then haul my stuff up to the kitchen table to stamp. Then I haul it back down, when I'm done as I hate clutter on the kitchen table!
We do have an office upstairs that I keep thinking I'll take over as a craft room, but frankly it just seems like too darn much work!!!!!
So, I guess I should call myself a hodge podge organizer when it comes to stamping! Oh
well, works for me and I'm grateful to have all this wonderful stamp stuff to play and create with!
I tell you, I see some pictures of people's craft rooms here on SCS and drool! Maybe someday! I am still thinking about adding some purple down here Krista!
Stay cool this weekend, everybody!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!