View Single Post
Old 07-15-2011, 11:15 AM   #195
lindalaskowski
Mad Swapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loretia View Post
Linda, I'm so glad that you got rid of that migraine. You must have the patience of a saint! If my husband left me a mess or didn't help around the house, I think I'd have to string him up by his toe nails!!!! Gratefully, his Mama raised him right!
You raised a question to Jeanette that I'm curious about and that is where do you do your stamping? We know Krista has her "Purple Palace", where does everybody else stamp/scrapbook/make cards? Anyone want to share?
Unfortunately, right now my stamping room has taken over my Dining Room. It started out as a very small hobby, but has blossomed into a huge addiction!!! It really hasn't bothered me until recently. We have a partially finished basement that I used to be a nicely organized family room and sewing/ craft room and play room for the Grandkids. When we started remodeling the kitchen last year, the basement became a "junk-room" for an easy place to throw things!!! Unfortunately, my Hubby DOESN'T help me with anything in the house except making messes, so with my back, nothing has been done. I guess I will have to slowly rearrange and purge things in the basement, and move my stamping room down there.

~~~LINDA~~~

We had to get rid of the kids~~~

~~~The cats were allergic!!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!