View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 07:40 AM   #168
krista_stampinfun
ink, paper, & icing crafter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindalaskowski View Post
Hi,
I'm new to the Forums on SCS. I haven't seen anyone from Illinois, and was wanting to find some fellow card-makers like me!!!

I'm from the central part of IL. Please introduce yourself!!!

I'm Linda, currently and happily retired, due to some health issues. I share my home with my furry kitties, and a husband. I have been making cards for a couple of years, introduced by Stampin Up, then branched out where ever I can find inspiration. I would consider my stile as CAS. I love traveling, and searching for shops along the way!!! I also collect web-sites to order stamps and other card making items!!! "My name is Linda, and I am a Stampaholic!!!"

What's your story???
Hi Linda! My name is Krista. I am from the Peoria area. I am married with 3 kids. I have been scrapbooking for 13 yrs and stamping for 7. I was an SU demo for about 6 yrs, but have let it go because life just isn't allowing me the time or focus to keep it going for the time being. I am focusing on getting back into my scrapbooking, which I love so much. I still want to stamp and do my cards, but it will not be my main focus right now.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!