View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 06:17 PM   #65
Mothermark
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Challenge Hostess

This is My Story.

Hi Linda!

I just wanted to tell you how much you are appreciated and how much we love having you in the Teapotter Group! You are so kind and so generous with your cards and you are a very important part of our group.......as you know, from time to time, we get very nice feedback from the people that we have chosen to send our cards to and that would not happen if it weren't for people like you, who week after week, are willing to send their card to someone who is needing a little pick me up! You are so special and have always been a wonderful part of SCS.....You have many friends and fellow Teapotters!

I do think on some levels SCS has changed a little. Personally, I think it all changed when blogging became so big, so popular. I remember back in 2006 when I joined SCS, blogs were not as popular and people hung out more at SCS but now they are blogging all around the world. Just think how many blogs are being visited by stampers! Its mind boggling!

Just know that you are special to all of us and that SCS would not be the same without you!

Heres sending you big hugs!
Cindy
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!