View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 09:11 AM   #164
piglady56
Matboard Maniac

Hi everyone! My name is Pat...and I like to papercraft so much, I'm going to sign up as an SU demo whenever my demo comes back from convention. I should have taken the plunge awhile ago--I've made wedding invitations for three weddings, programs for two weddings, and rehearsal invitations for three weddings--all in the last four years. Now that my three kids are married, I'm planning on getting more involved in Operation Write Home--a card initiative to make cards to send to the military so they can send them to their loved ones. My son is in the Marines and I like the idea of doing this.
I live south of Champaign; and although I LOVE to shop at Daisy Lane in Mattoon, I know I'll need to throttle back on purchases (and purchase from myself! lol!). The store mentioned in Tremont sounds interesting...I may stop in when I'm up there sometime. There's also a neat scrapbook store in the little town of Somonauk (west and south of Aurora) called Peddler's Den. It has a great variety of wooden stamps. I, too, like to stop at LSS when I travel.

Order 24/7 for my site, http://www.longaberger.com/pattitus[/COLOR]
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!