View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 09:38 AM   #110
Kathi127
Forum Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaW View Post
I missed it! I forgot all about it. I wonder if I can find it ondemand or online. She seems like such a normal person very adjusted. Not something I would expect after what she has been through. Amazing, God was working miracles.

Back home there is a lady who has converted a small RV into a mobile dog grooming station. She pulls into your drive hooks up to your hose if you have one and washes and grooms your pet. She is always booked and makes a very good living. I can totally see you doing this! Another lady has a small out building in her backyard and she has her grooming business in her backyard. She also does petsitting for select (housebroke) dogs. She has a very nice house and cars. So she is doing well. It would be work for me but I can see you have fun doing it. Getting your critter fix and making money.
I can totally see me doing something like that too! We had someone come to the house once in a mobile grooming van, it was nice to just walk the dogs out to her instead of having to drive them to the groomers. I worked for a professional pet sitting company in the summer about 6 years ago at nights and on the weekends. It was the most fun job I've ever had and I made pretty good money. I didn't even mind getting up at the crack of dawn to be at a client's house at 6:00 a.m. to feed and walk their dogs. It didn't feel like work at all. I'd love to go back doing that after I retire!

My Blog:GoldenPaperDreams
My avatar is one of our rescued Goldens, Sabrae!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!