View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 07:31 AM   #101
AmandaW
Gabfest Goddess

Send a message via Yahoo to AmandaW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathi127 View Post
I didn't know the Jaycee Dugard interview was on until after 10:00 so I only got to watch the second hour of it. What a remarkable young woman, she does seem to be doing pretty well now and very protective of her children. Casey Anthony could take a lesson from her!
I missed it! I forgot all about it. I wonder if I can find it ondemand or online. She seems like such a normal person very adjusted. Not something I would expect after what she has been through. Amazing, God was working miracles.

Back home there is a lady who has converted a small RV into a mobile dog grooming station. She pulls into your drive hooks up to your hose if you have one and washes and grooms your pet. She is always booked and makes a very good living. I can totally see you doing this! Another lady has a small out building in her backyard and she has her grooming business in her backyard. She also does petsitting for select (housebroke) dogs. She has a very nice house and cars. So she is doing well. It would be work for me but I can see you have fun doing it. Getting your critter fix and making money.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!