View Single Post
Old 07-10-2011, 04:11 AM   #30
pixxiewacorgi
Kookie Creator

I haven't done as well as I wanted. I've spent way too much, because as I create I feel like going out and buying more. Restocking, I guess. I have used up LOADS of white card stock. Almost all of a 150 pack of Georgia Pacific. But then I went and bought two packs of 12x12 textured white for $5 each at Walmart. In a way, I need it because I can't scrapbook my 12x12 albums with letter-sized paper. That is why I had bought here and there a few assorted packs of card stock in the 12x12 size. Still, one pack should've been enough. And to top it off, I bought a black pack as well. I figured buying a pack for $5 instead of paying 80 cents a sheet would pay itself out. It does, yes, but the remorse! I wish our supplies weren't so costly!
As to what I have done: just finished overnight a complete 8x8 scrap book. I think it has 20 pages total (10 front and back?). Hopefully I'll get paid for it, if the person likes it enough. I've made about 50 cards in a month. A family member needed loads of thank you cards and on top of the 18 I made, I went and got inspired and played a lot with my stuff. Made wedding cards, even! As in, those you give to a newlywed couple And, so far, I've been scrapping for myself as well these past few nights, so that's a total of eleven 12x12 scrapbook pages. There's a few more to go, as I took some pretty awesome shots at the beach that I want to have developed and finally give use to a collage frame I had bought on clearance ages ago.
So, in short- overspent by WAY loads, but yes, have USED the purchases to the most and also gone on a huge plunge into creativity!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!