View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 10:59 AM   #1
K_McBurnett
Stampin' Fool

A Little Birdie Told Me **SWAPPED OUT*** MFT (My Favorite Things) Swap 5+1 Due Sept 30th

MFT!!! I just can’t seem to get enough My Favorite Things stamps and dies! It seems like I place an order almost every time they have a new release (just don’t tell my DH…. My new favorite motto is “I can have all the stamps that I can hide”) lol!! Lori Smith {mybugandi45} hosted a MFT swap back in the Spring and the cards I received from it were just awesome!

Please make full cards, using at least one image, one embellishment (ribbon, brads, glitter, etc) and 2 layers of cardstock. All images for this swap need to be MFT (WTG, Pure Innocence, etc). It is also preferred that you use the MFT die-namics however, that is not a requirement. All other products for this swap are NVR (no vendor restrictions.) PTI, Gina K Designs, SU or other high-quality card stock are preferred. Just take your time and have fun and create a quality card that you are proud of!

SWAP QUANTITY: 5+1 (you send in six of the same cards/items and receive five cards/items in return; one is for the hostess) for each spot. Please do a different design for each spot you sign up for. Currently, you can only sign-up for 2 spots. I will add more spots as necessary. The deadline to sign up for this swap is September 16th .

PACKAGING: Place cards/items in a Ziploc bag and label with your name, your SCS name, and the name of the swap. A recipe is not required, but would be nice in case someone would like to case your idea. Envelopes are not required unless it is not an A2 sized card.

MAILING INSTRUCTIONS: Place your Ziploc bag in a self-addressed, stamped envelope (bubble envelope recommended to protect cards). Be sure to use stamps because my post office will not accept metered strips and make sure postage is equal to amount it cost to mail your swaps. Place this envelope in another envelope and address to me.

• Please include 2 extra stamps to cover any differences in postage; your return package may be heavier. I will return the extra back if more postage is not needed.
  • If you prefer for me to send it back to you via Priority mail or if you want me to reuse the envelope, please do let me know.
  • When I receive your package, I will change the color of the name.
Once you are ready to mail your items to me, please send them to:
MFT Swap
Kristen McBurnett
335 Shanty Lake Drive
Chattanooga, TN 37419

DUE DATE: All swaps are due in my hands by September 30th; if not received by this time, they will be returned. I will swap out and have your cards back in the mail to you within a week.***Remember to subscribe to this thread to stay updated, just click on thread tools and then subscribe to this thread and select email notification.

Join my Swaps ::Doily Cards Due 9/30:: ::MFT Swap Due 9/30::

Last edited by K_McBurnett; 10-06-2011 at 10:29 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!