07-04-2011, 12:02 PM
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: CAS. Embellished. It's all good. Happy stamping!
Originally Posted by Miss Boo
Theme - "Things that Fly on the 4th of July"
It's always a good idea to copy and paste the keyword to avoid mistakes since it's a long one. It's also great to add the keyword: CAS so that you're in two galleries. Please remember to separate keywords with a comma and a space.
Need help linking a card? Follow these instructions!
1. Open 2 windows: One window for your card and one for this thread.
2. In this thread, click on reply and type anything you want to show before the link.
3. Go to your card window. Highlight the address for your card. (It says www. splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo..... and so on)
4. Click EDIT. Click COPY
5. Go back to this thread. Click PASTE.
Attachments & Links
(Some links will come later.)
Miss Boo's card
Challenge #16's Gallery
Miss Boo - a.k.a. jen70
- SCS Fan Club Member since 2005
My New Blog
- Designs by Boo
- in transition
Retired SCS Challenge Hostess of 7 years :)
I'm back for the CAS All-Star Holiday Season :)
Clean & Simple Weekly Challenges