Thread: FAQ's for MFT!
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 06:24 AM   #26
kerryj106
Pearl-ExPert

Well just my opinion.... but I think that the sentiments in the set stand alone well enough that you could totally add a Happy Birthday or Thinking of You sentiment to the inside and it would make sense.

I.e. "The Best Days are Spent Curled Up With a Good Book" on the outside, and on the inside you could stamp Happy Birthday and write Hope your birthday is the best ever.

I think any of the ones that reference "friend" would make perfect sense as birthday or thinking of you. And "Well Read" is appropriate for a birthday for family. But those are just my thoughts.

I also really like pairing this set with the Clearly Sentimental About Books set. Any of those sentiments work great for the inside of cards too. Have you done a gallery search yet? Here's the one I did and there's lots of inspiration there.

Don't know if any of that helps, but there you go! I'm sure others may jump in here too with their thoughts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quirky62 View Post
I wasn't sure where to post this but I'm desperate!

I am totally in love with the WTG Well Read stamp set. I'm a librarian and an avid reading so this set is right up my alley. The problem--I haven't bought it yet because I am just so darn practical and I can't envision how I would use this set in a practical way.

When I say that, I mean, is there a way to incorporate any of those sayings into a "Happy Birthday", or a "Thinking of You" type card?

I'm not sure if this set was designed to be used in that way, but I thought if anyone would be able to help me, if would be you lovely ladies.

Thanks so much.

Lisa
What's another word for synonym?
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!