View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 04:28 PM   #22
eeddmm
Gallery Gazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by smadson View Post
Okay, I have to share a story. As you know, I have been working on my Paris Album. We went 20 years ago on our 25th. Now, my DH made a rash promise when we were there that he would take me back on our 50th. So, I have always given him a hard time about it. In 5 years we should be going back. Today, as I was working on the album, reading him funny stories from the diary I kept for the trip, and going thru the photos, he said this to me. " Does this mean that if I take you for your 50th in five years, that 25 years from now, you will be doing that album?" Well, I won't tell you how old I will be in 25 years, but I think, if I am still here I will be too old for this scrappin stuff! LOL

Sharon
I think some would say you'd never be too old! But that is funny about DH. Did you tell him it would now be done while you're on the trip?

I tried to scrap on the way to vacation today but I couldn't see my screen with the sun coming in the car window so I had to put it away but we are stopping over night at a hotel about 2/3 of the way to the beach. Nice hotel and free internet! woohoo!

I'll put my goal at 4 for the month since I over did last month's goal and this month my DH started ANOTHER LLC which means setting up another company and now his new partner needs a bookkeeper too! So now I'll have 3 sets of books to keep but at least this time, I'll be able to bill them for the service and make a little cash on the side.....just no free dinners Once vacation is over it'll be interesting to see how long it takes me to review all the work at work and then finish setting up the 3 companies on Peachtree on the new laptop we bought for the job.

Have a happy holiday just in case I can't figure out how to get internet once we get to the beach.....
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!