Thread: Let's See!
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 03:23 PM   #3
Makalah
Die Cut Diva

My order arrived Friday (love super fast shipping!) and was able to pick it up today finally and now wanted to rave about my goodies.

Neenah Classic Crest - 110# smooth cardstock - Julie, you recommended this a few weeks back in another section of SCS, and I'm so glad you did! This stuff is nice and sturdy, perfect for card bases, and is so smooth! Most of my previous attempts at finding a good base cardstock in white have been either too textured or too flimsy, so I think I'm going to be hooked once I try coloring on this.

Stamps! Those bunnies are even cuter when you hold the stamp set in your hands! Love the larger sentiment sizes and font in Kick Some Grass, and I think paper-piecers will love Away We Go (bunny in hot air balloon).

Lastly - seam binding ribbon! oh my goodness, the packaging for this is fantastic! Each color comes wrapped around a cream tag, with a sticker on the tag to identify the color and length (all 6 yards) - and all of the ribbon-wrapped tags are tied together like a colorful little swatch book. I have a feeling I'll be ordering more of this stuff - the ribbon has just a little shine to it yet it's still thin that I don't think mailing cards with bows will be a problem, and the colors are beeeeaauteous!

ps. Julie, your Kick Some Grass card went right into my favorites!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!