View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 10:31 AM   #20
smadson
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabeth G. View Post
December Daily album is a special Christmas album that celebrates the season of christmas. You start on Dec. 1st up until the 25th (or some ppl do the entire month) and take pictures, recipes, quotes, and capture what means most to you at christmas, what your family traditions are, or just the joys of the season. Some ppl like to gather their goodies ahead of time and put them in a special spot or make it ahead of time.

'Joining me' just means we can give each other encouragement to get the job done, share examples or ideas, etc. Usually there are about 5 of us who give it a go. I have been doing it for about 3 years now!

Here are links to my December Daily album 2008 and 2009 if you want to see what I mean: DD2008
DD2009
Thank you for explaining. It might have been a neat thing to do when we had kids at home. Now no one but us, and the kids and GKs all live out of state. I get a lot photos the few days we are together. I could probably make a Christmas with just the few days worth of photos that we take. Between my photos, my daughters and our grandsons, and sometimes our son, we have enough Christmas photos for a huge album. LOL
Your pages are fantastic. What an album to treasure! Thanks for sharing the link.

Sharon
Proud Fan Club Member
Scrapbook Goal 2014 41/60 See them Here
S2S 2014: -$199.92
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!