View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 10:17 AM   #22
irishgreensue
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi Linda, grabbing a few minutes to chat with you, and say Hi!! I am really behind and just did LAST week's teaparty card, so now want to work on this week's!! LOL the faster I go, the behind-er I get!

Hope you are feeling all the prayers and love we are sending your way - I can see how crazy my life has gotten over the past year, and I bet it has happened to a lot of other people too - with working and trying to manage our lives, so I guess thats why you are feeling that no one has time. Maybe it would be good if you could send a PM to a different person each day, and that way, we would be keeping in touch when we answer you back!?? Worth a try, right?
You certainly are a sweet person, and I am praying that you can find a place to "volunteer" and for things to do to keep you in touch with others, so you realize how important you are. God loves you and wants you to know how precious you are to Him.
Of that you can be certain!! Love you, Linda, hang in there - looking forward to hearing from you!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!