View Single Post
Old 06-26-2011, 07:54 AM   #114
lindalaskowski
Mad Swapper

Good Morning from Decatur!!! Looks like MORE rain today!!!

Jeanette, are you still in the "Moving Mode"??? I HATE moving!!! I moved a lot while I was growing up, and was shy. It was very hard making new friends, only to move away and start over again!!! When I had my children, I lived in the same house for 21 years. I raised my kids, got divorced, and moved three times in 2 years. I plan on staying here until I am too old to walk up and down the stairs. Then, I will move to a house on one level.

I went back to Tremont yesterday, to "Rubber Rainbows". I took a Card Class using "Glitter Ritz" and "Peel offs". It was a fun class, and the Glitter Ritz makes beautiful cards!!! You can use Prismacolor pencils and color your stamped image, cover with this glitter, and WOW, IT IS BEAUTIFUL ! ! ! Or, you can apply the glitter first, then color with Copics, and it is gorgeous!!! I'm sure I will be making some glittery cards soon!!! You burnish this fine glitter on, and it doesn't come off. I LOVE that shop, and Anne and Carla, that own it are SO nice!!! If you haven't made a trip there, and are looking for stamps, it is worth the drive!!!

Today, I am busy making Birthday cards for "BRAK". This is my first month making them. I wanted to check in with my Illinois group before I got started!!!

Hope everyone has a GREAT day!!!

~~~LINDA~~~

We had to get rid of the kids~~~

~~~The cats were allergic!!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!