View Single Post
Old 06-26-2011, 02:14 AM   #13
Cook22
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS Gallery Moderator
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Tickle a Teapotter Coordinator

Is there not a hot-air balloon in Around the World in Eighty Days. I could have sworn there was one on the cover of the edition we had when we were growing up.
I like your burro - he reminds me of the donkeys that we always see in Greece. One of the gorges we trekked, they had a few donkeys along it for emergency evacuations if anybody injured themselves and couldn't walk but wasn't serious enough to need a helicopter.
I love seeing rabbits in the wild like that - when my mum was dying we stayed in a house nearby where a local church meets, and I could see rabbits in the driveway every morning.
Love your river scene, Ita. Shame about the sandals and ditch of water. I ended up with a few nettle stings last week through paying more attention to the ducks than to where I was walking.
Your nephew in the black - something about the way he's standing made me think of Alan Alda, could be because we've just finished watching the first series of MASH. Good luck to them with their CD.
On the CD note, isn't it just typical! DH has been recording an album with a church up in the North. I was told the producer would be taking cover shots, so all I had with me the day I took photos was my point and shoot, no off-camera flash, no tripod for the low light conditions, no nothing. But the producer forgot his camera so my photos are the ones that have got used for the album and the press release, and there's only one in the whole bunch I took that I'd consider half-way decent.
SCS Photo Challenge #205 ~ Get Stuffed
Ways to Use It : Thursday Challenge ~ Ornamental Ornaments
Techniques ~ Monday is Technique Time; TLC5102: A Zip and a Dash
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!