View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 11:48 AM   #18
hotwheels
Stazon Splitcoast

Hello there,
Yes I am still volunteer cole foundtion thank tho a friend here on scs... I send her the cards and she take care of give the too cards too kids... I whish door would open like this... I just send a bunch of cards there. about 2 weeks ago. And coast me brunch money so my money tide. I not sure what need at this far making materials and cut out stuff. has now. I will let you know what need later. It would help if you send me a list things you could offer far making materials. Will you do that I will get back you. I wish a volunteer spot would open on scs. But, I not sure what that would be? Do you have any thought about that by chance? I just thought would ask you.... thanks hotwheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishgreensue View Post
Hi Linda!!
Dropping by to give you a really big HUG for all you do here. Just wanted to let you know how much you inspire me, week after week, making cards for the galleries and spreading your own special brand of happiness around. I wondered if you are still making cards for the kids in the hospital, like you were doing before Christmas - I sent you some card making materials and cut out stuff, and would like to send you more if it helps you out in your little volunteer work doing that. I know we are all very busy in our lives, but I would be happy to PM you and chat whenever I can get a chance to, or you could PM me too. You brighten so many of those kids lives by sending cards to them, so I would like to help you any way that I can. Let me know what kind of things that you use and I will do my best to assist you any way I can, okay. Please know that as you are passing on love to these kids, God is busy filling you back up with His profound love, so you can keep passing it on.

Know you are daily in my prayers for all you do. Feel free to PM me, and I will chat with you whenever I can. You are special in God's sight, and a treasure to us here as well.
Sending you Lots of prayers and hugs!

God bless you, Linda!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!