View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 09:54 PM   #164
lovetostamp3
Insane Embellisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjw2855 View Post
VABCH....Many of the Cricut cartridges have the Shadow as a choice for working with the images.

lovetostamp3....The best advice I can offer is to sit down and just work with the features on your machine. That's the best way to learn what each of them can do. I took a couple weeks to explore the features of the machines (Cricut then upgraded to the Expression) I have. I just cut things in various sizes and used each feature to see what it would do or look like. That's how I learned how to use the machines and all they can do. Then I was ready to cut images to create cards.

If you have an independently owned craft store in your area, you may be able to take a class if your interested. If it's not offered, ask and they may give individual sessions.

Patti
Thank you, Patti for the suggestion. Actually I came back from a class I took earlier this evening from one of our local stores that focused on the new Cricut E2. It was great so far. We go back for part 2 & 3. I've been looking at videos on blogs and YouTube as well has what ProvoCraft has to offer. And, of course with all the cartridges I've just had to have, I've started playing as you mentioned, and have made a few cards already for family and friends. It's opened a whole new world! Put Stickles and some Bling on things and it's amazing how you can fancy it up, not to mention all those other "fun" products out there!!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!