View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 05:13 AM   #297
irishgreensue
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile precious!!

Hi Pat - just got back from vacation with TWO of my kids and their families at Disney World - so I understand the exhaustion part totally!! Those grandkids are so adorable - you really had your hands full!! But I bet you soaked up a lot of fun too!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokirose View Post
Good Morning too all of you....

I wanted to share an updated photo of the twins - Sydney and Austin - they are now 5 1/2 months old. I looked after them for three days and two nights a couple of weeks ago, had help from my DH and my daughter Kristy - while the twins parents - Kyle and Carlie and their older sister Kayla were in California - Kyle was taking a course for works - So Carlie and Kayla spent some time at Disneyland.
I loved looking after the babies - but it took me a couple of days to catch up on my sleep - and I was physically tire too. lots of walking, rocking, up and down etc..

The first picture is of Austin, Sydney, my grand daughter Nico (Kristy's daughter) and me - The second picture is of Sydney, Cousin Nico and Austin - isn't that just the cutest picture === Gramma Rose ....
Hugs... Pat
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!