View Single Post
Old 06-21-2011, 10:55 AM   #1
Cook22
SCS Gallery Moderator
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Tickle a Teapotter Coordinator

Default Photo Challenge #132 ~From the Book... {06/21/2011}

I do hope this will be an accessible challenge and that it's not just me who is an avid reader. My idea was that your photo should connect with a book - the title, a character, a scene. I know it's fawn time, which would work for Bambi. Unfortunately I couldn't find the deer herd the last time I was in the park...The Tale of Tom Kitten...Three Men in a Boat... it's wide open to interpretation so I hope you'll play along.

Photo Challenge Rules:
~ Have FUN with this! There are no right or wrong photos.
~ Take as many pics as you want, share the few you like best.
~ Please share only current photos, taken after the challenge was issued.
~ We CANNOT upload our photos to the SCS galleries. You may upload them as an attachment or host them from your blog or any online photo hosting site. Just provide the direct link to the photo in your post and also make sure that it is not from a password protected album.
~ Just a reminder that we are a family-friendly site if you are sending others off this site to view photos in an album hosted elsewhere.
~ You can jump in and start any of the photo challenges at anytime..
~ Again - HAVE FUN

The Street Performance World Championships were held here last weekend; part of it was a (successful) attempt to set the world record for the most Wallys in one place - 3657. A free paper here was one of the sponsors, and their distributors were dressed as Wally all week. I am not normally good at asking people can I take their picture, but this guy knows me well enough to have two papers ready when he sees me coming, so I felt OK asking.

Tale of Squirrel Nutkin. OK, so he was a red squirrel, but they're on the brink of extinction here thanks to the introduction of the greys.

It Must Have Been Something I Ate (Jeffrey Steingarten). We had ratatouille tonight .
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wally.jpg (58.8 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg ppsquirrel2.jpg (43.0 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg ratatouille.jpg (32.6 KB, 10 views)

Last edited by Cook22; 06-21-2011 at 10:58 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!