View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 05:52 PM   #94
jenhasch09
Compulsive Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minders View Post
I didn't mean anything by it, just an FYI. I didn't think you were soliciting customers but a lot of people don't know that's against the TOS. Just trying to give you a heads up It's hard being new, there's a LOT to know! I didn't order ANY full packs of the new in colors on my pre order on the first so I had to put in another (which turned into a hefty order) order! It's a sickness I tell ya. And I've hardly made any cards because I"m afraid of running out of the new colors from the variety pack, it's like CS rationing, lol!
Oh, I understand, I appreciate it. I mostly ordered CS, like I said, my stock was getting pretty low, and a few of the stamp sets that are being discontinued that I just can't live without. But sitting here waiting for my order to come in is so dangerous because I keep looking through my book thinking, well if I just had that one more set before it's gone and then 2 pages later, it's like, well I need that one too. My hubby keeps telling me I should just be patient and get them after I sign up to be a demo and my response is but they'll be gone next month so I need it all now! haha I'm trying to be good but it's VERY difficult!

My Blog!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!