View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 06:02 AM   #26
jandjccc
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by jandjccc View Post
I haven't been able to be in the gallery much this week, but here are some of my favorites...

What a beauty this is...
bon2stamp... Thoughts & Prayers Go Round by bon2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I love her take on my card
Reddyisco... QFTD63 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

This gorgeous card by...
hskelly... QFTD63 Forever Together by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lots of wonderful layering here...
wendy2512... QFTD63, "Happy Everything" by wendy2512 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

She knocked this one out of the ballpark....
Holstein... QFTD63 Congrats! by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Love this one by Vicki...
vdm... QFTD63 Butterfly Tribute 2 Queen Mary by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

This one by my Kota sister is awesome....
eured99... QFTD63 Mary T!!!!!!! SUO,CCREW0611DF by eured99 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

She's outstanding always....
ctorina... QFTD63 Happy Birthday by ctorina - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

She hit a home run with this pretty card...
allee's... allee's QFTD63 by allee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

She's always outstanding...
speepyinseattle... QFTD63 For Mary by sleepyinseattle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cindy made this wonderful candy box...
YLM... Gift Box for Mary by YLM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loved this one too!
ladybug91743... Queen for the Day - Jandjccc by ladybug91743 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sallie always amazes me...
hobbydujour... QFTD63 Mary, Mary by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

And another beauty...
TrishG... QFTD63 Mary, Mary by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

This one brought back memories of my sisters who have passed on...
kittie747... Sisters and Girlfriends by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
The card I posted for TrishG is wrong. It should be this card. Sorry.

And another beauty...
TrishG... Beautiful vase for the Queen by TrishG - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!