View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 04:51 AM   #25
ChaosMom
Watercolor Wizard

Default FAVS!!

Good Sunday morning, Everyone! Here are a few Pretties from the many talented artists here at SCS.... Thanks to all who share!

Selma - Bella Rose Wedding by Selma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and - Bella Rose Heart by Selma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and - Friendship by Selma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

JodiR - Hello for Itty Bitty by jodi r. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

AndreaEwen - Master Butterfly by AndreaEwen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and - Wedding Beauty by AndreaEwen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Jacque3125 - Sweetie Tilda at WOC Challenge by Jacque3125 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

K.Joy - Just a Note by K. Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Heidi Kimberly - Bridcage card by Heidi Kimmerly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Genny_01 - Graduation Cap Explosion Box by genny_01 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mrs. Noofy - SC336 My first time by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rox71 - SC336 Yellow Poppies by Rox71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MariLynn - SC336 God be with you by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Arizona Maine - SC336 Happy Day by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

virgo5 - SC336, First Christmas Card of 2011! by virgo5 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

cookie09 - Little Shoes by cookie09 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

glowbug - ~Serve~ by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

RubberWolf - Northern Minnesota by RubberWolf - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and - The Light by RubberWolf - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I look forward to seeing what I missed!

Have a Good Week, Everyone! Happy Crafting!

Thank You, Judi! for all of your work on this thread! it's a Sunday ritual that is well appreciated!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!