Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 06-11-2011, 07:01 PM   #1  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heart FAVORITES for the week ending June 12, 2011

Hello again! This is the place to link all the fabulous Favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week. Everyone is welcome to join in -- check my next post for directions. Here is my list.

Handmade Scrabble tiles.
Congrats - Scrabble Style by DJanuary

Dress up shoes.
FLLCJUNECLR by t.daugherty

A circular scene embellished with buttons.
Aim for the Clouds Grad... by ChristineCreations

Bright, vivid Copic coloring.
Waterlilies by waterchild12

A fun pop-up.
Sliding Pop-up _pb by peanutbee

A garden of Prima paper flowers.
WT326 How Does Your Garden Grow? by MakCards

This card opens twice.
African Safari 5cde by vdm

A Kodomo Zigen stamp.
F4A68 Uninked Crane by Cook22

Two frilly and feminine.
Mojo Celebration of Thanks by AndreaEwen
and
Floral wreath card by cbuswell

From last week's color challenge.
cc326 my stargazer lily by MaryR917
and
CC326 POPPIES WASHED COLORS by Chrissyd723

A die-cut necklace.
Necklace made with Shrink Plasic and Quickutz dies by quickutzqueen

A kitchen set.
Proper Kitchen Attire Ensemble by StickUps

What did you add to your Favorites last week? Post your links and make someone's day.

About this thread: The current week's FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the standout creations shared in our SCS Gallery. Everyone is invited to post links to any special cards or projects that were uploaded last week, June 5th to June 12th.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-11-2011, 07:02 PM   #2  
Stazon Splitcoast

Arrow If you are new to the FAVORITES threads, please read.

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again. We've had terrific cooperation on this request. Thanks!

Optional: Pay It Forward.
When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week. This idea started with a suggestion from APandi, seconded by ChaosMom.

---

Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.

1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the http:// address. Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Repeat as many times as you need for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.
Beginners are welcome to experiment in this thread. Broken links are no problem. We'll help you figure it out.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-11-2011, 07:22 PM   #3  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival

Oh my gosh, Judi... What a very happy and great surprise you have given me..... Thank you so much, you have made my night!!!!!!!! I so appreciate the shout-out too.. Thanks for all you do with this thread...
QFTD81.... FS295
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-11-2011, 07:48 PM   #4  
Die Cut Diva

Beach Jar Photo Frame by LittlePinkBuckaroo
Beach Jar Photo Frame by LittlePinkBuckaroo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Morning Cup by imamuttnut
Morning Cup by imamuttnut - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-11-2011, 07:54 PM   #5  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Stamp Like You Mean It

I missed this Favorite Place for a couple weeks and sure felt it too! Here are some of my favs from the current week. Thanks for sharing your work ladies. And Judi, big hugs to you! See you next week.

Gift for Ann by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

That's What Friends are For by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pearlicious House Mouse by versamom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
"The Lord will guide you always; He will satisfy your needs in a sun scorched land and strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden." Isaiah 58:11
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-11-2011, 07:57 PM   #6  
Stazon Splitcoast

I haven't been able to be in the gallery much this week, but here are some of my favorites...

What a beauty this is...
bon2stamp... Thoughts & Prayers Go Round by bon2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I love her take on my card
Reddyisco... QFTD63 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

This gorgeous card by...
hskelly... QFTD63 Forever Together by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lots of wonderful layering here...
wendy2512... QFTD63, "Happy Everything" by wendy2512 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

She knocked this one out of the ballpark....
Holstein... QFTD63 Congrats! by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Love this one by Vicki...
vdm... QFTD63 Butterfly Tribute 2 Queen Mary by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

This one by my Kota sister is awesome....
eured99... QFTD63 Mary T!!!!!!! SUO,CCREW0611DF by eured99 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

She's outstanding always....
ctorina... QFTD63 Happy Birthday by ctorina - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

She hit a home run with this pretty card...
allee's... allee's QFTD63 by allee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

She's always outstanding...
speepyinseattle... QFTD63 For Mary by sleepyinseattle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cindy made this wonderful candy box...
YLM... Gift Box for Mary by YLM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loved this one too!
ladybug91743... Queen for the Day - Jandjccc by ladybug91743 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sallie always amazes me...
hobbydujour... QFTD63 Mary, Mary by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

And another beauty...
TrishG... QFTD63 Mary, Mary by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

This one brought back memories of my sisters who have passed on...
kittie747... Sisters and Girlfriends by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-11-2011, 08:21 PM   #7  
Mad Swapper

Thank you so very much, Judi, for including my card in your favorites of the week. You make me try harder to be creative each week. I appreciate the encouragement! One of my favorites of the week is this one: A Personalized Father's Day Card by lisaadd - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers I check out her work all the time for inspiration.

"Be still and know that I am God."
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-11-2011, 08:23 PM   #8  

I have a few this week!

Bring On The flowers By Gingerbeary8

Wedding Beauty By Andrea Ewen

Flowers and Butterflies By Rox71

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-11-2011, 08:25 PM   #9  

Thank you so much Mary for mentioning my Happy Birthday card! I am so honored and delighted!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-11-2011, 10:01 PM   #10  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival

I feel so honored to be included in your favorites, Mary.... Thank you so much for mentioning my "Butterfly Tribute" card.....
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-11-2011, 10:37 PM   #11  
Cardstock Collector

Thank you so much, what an honour
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-11-2011, 10:49 PM   #12  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Here are a few of mine;

Love this garden window box by MakCards - WT326 How Does Your Garden Grow? by MakCards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The cracked glass technique caught my eye on this one by Luv Flowers WT326, Because I Care... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Great image and piercing on this one by ravengirl Bamboo Piercing by ravengirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bon2stamp hit a home run with this one Thoughts & Prayers Go Round by bon2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Look at this beauty by mishb TLC328 - Unicorn Collage by MishB - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rox71 has created a beautiful landscape with this one TLC328 Dauber Background by Rox71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Froglady has created a great guy card with this one; Dragonfly Father's Day by froglady - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Such a great cas and 3d look of this one by moonrise - Birthday Pin and Pearl by moonrise - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
and
also this one by moonrise - Bon Voyage! by moonrise - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Virgo5 used ribbon in such a creative way with this one SC336, First Christmas Card of 2011! by virgo5 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The colors on this one caught my eye by Lol Thompson - Silhouette Spray by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

This has the most adorable image Lonely Cats Club by RobinRingtail - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by robinringtail.

Really like the scene that Darleen has created on this one; IC288~Inspired Nature by darleenstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

This one by Mary (jandjccc) has great texture and beautiful flowers ; IC288 Simle by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ctorina has a very rich looking card with this one; IC288 Wedding Wishes by ctorina - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Love this beauty by SparklePlenty1000; **QUEEN LEE-ANNE** by SparklePlenty1000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I just want to express my appreciation to all the many talented people we have here on SCS and to all the ones that keep all the threads up and going.... Thank you sooooo much!!
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-12-2011, 01:34 AM   #13  

Thanks Judi for mentioning my floral wreath card!! delighted : )

Here's some of my favorites...

Daisies in a Vase by Speedystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Make a wish by Chupa - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Picasa's Daffodil by happystamper62 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Butterfly Heaven by dmartinsu - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Homeward bound by imastampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SCS DIRTY DOZEN ALUMNI
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-12-2011, 03:07 AM   #14  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

Thank you so much, Mary(jandjccc) for mentioning my "Mary Mary" card. It means a great deal coming from such an accomplished card creator like yourself. Hugs, Sallie

I have only 2 favorites for this week:

Dawn Mercedes beautiful duo for the TLC challenge, ENVIE CARD

and

Shelia did a wonderful, yet simple, card for the SC challenge, O HOLY NIGHT.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-12-2011, 03:12 AM   #15  
Kookie Creator

Hope everyone is having a good week....I am!! I just got to the beach! Anyways, here are a few of my faves:

Cherries for Friendship by chanteuse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Cherries for Friendship by chanteuse

Masked Every Moment by bazc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Masked Every Moment by bazc

Thoughts and Prayers by JMunster - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Thoughts and Prayers by JMunster

Wonderful Butterfly Friend by happy2stamp4ever - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Butterfly Friend by happy2stamp4ever
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-12-2011, 03:20 AM   #17  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Mary, thank you so much for mentioning my Girlfriends/ Sisters card. I really appreciate it. What a nice way to start my Sunday morning.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-12-2011, 03:24 AM   #18  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

Thank you, Kittie, for including my Sweet Peas on your list of favorites. I'm not feeling the best today and you certainly lifted my spirits. Thank you so much! Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-12-2011, 03:31 AM   #19  
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Thank-you, Thank-you Mary...jandccc for favoring my congrats card. It means so much to me. It seems when I'm making a card for a specialperson it comes together easily, and I was making it for someone special. Thanks again.

Here are a few of my favs this week:
IC288~Black Wild Flowers by pinkberry - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Fantastic black and white card.

IC288 Big Fish by Rox71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers They don't get much better than this fish card.

Smile by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Simply gorgeous!

CL_For Shadow's Mom by carol_PA925 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Great job on the black magic!

SC336, Love Begins in A Moment.... TAKE TWO! by Jenna Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers This is my favorite card this week!!!!

SC336~Thank You!! by WeeBeeStampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers another simply fantastic card!

SC336 You Made My Day! by ctorina - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers one of the many beautiful cards she posted this week. Keep making those beauties for us to look at.

Fabulous Flowers by YLM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers These flowers are stunning as the rest of the card.

SC335 60th Birthday by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Love everything about this beauty

Summer Laundry Line by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Cute, and colored beautifully.

CAS122 ORANGE YOU SO SWEET by lisa lara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers This card is good enough to drink.

envie card dmb by dawnmercedes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers The stamping on this card is perfect.

Thanks Judi for starting the favs of the week!
Hope everyone has a good creative week. Linda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-12-2011, 03:45 AM   #20  

Thank you so much, Judi and Cathleen, for mentioning my cards here, what a wonderful acknowledgement and so uplifting!

I have a few pearls I found in the gallery as well this week:

Sail Away CASE, FS227 by Jenna Barber

Cherry Blossom by Simply Handmade

CT0611 ~Coffee Cake?~ by patsmethers

Wishing You Happiness by knightrone

Two Peas by Twinshappy

Live the Sweet Life - Flourishes by sgoetter

A Gift for Sweet Pea Twins by ChristineCreations

Vintage Inspired by Angelica Turner

~Serve~ by glowbug

QFTD64, Flower Spray by Benzi

Spotlighted Raspberries by Wattle
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-12-2011, 03:49 AM   #21  
The Charmed Life

Received 32 Likes on 23 Posts

thank you judi for selecting my card as one of your favorites of the week-it is a great start to my sunday. here are two of my faves:

fly free by lovelylinda

eiffel tower by cullenwr

My Blog- The Charmed Life

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-12-2011, 04:14 AM   #22  
*I stamp, therefore I am......*

previously mentioned but I MUST shout out again to gingerbeary for this amazing creation!!!
today is a gift, enjoy every minute....

Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more. ...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-12-2011, 04:35 AM   #23  

Mary thank you so much for mentioning my card! You made my day!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-12-2011, 04:48 AM   #24  

Received 635 Likes on 361 Posts

Andrea, so glad you liked my flower spray. Thanks for mentioning it today. Gives me a smile.
Judi, thanks for the notification.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-12-2011, 04:51 AM   #25  
Forum Fanatic

Default FAVS!!

Good Sunday morning, Everyone! Here are a few Pretties from the many talented artists here at SCS.... Thanks to all who share!

Selma - Bella Rose Wedding by Selma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and - Bella Rose Heart by Selma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and - Friendship by Selma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

JodiR - Hello for Itty Bitty by jodi r. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

AndreaEwen - Master Butterfly by AndreaEwen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and - Wedding Beauty by AndreaEwen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Jacque3125 - Sweetie Tilda at WOC Challenge by Jacque3125 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

K.Joy - Just a Note by K. Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Heidi Kimberly - Bridcage card by Heidi Kimmerly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Genny_01 - Graduation Cap Explosion Box by genny_01 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mrs. Noofy - SC336 My first time by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rox71 - SC336 Yellow Poppies by Rox71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MariLynn - SC336 God be with you by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Arizona Maine - SC336 Happy Day by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

virgo5 - SC336, First Christmas Card of 2011! by virgo5 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

cookie09 - Little Shoes by cookie09 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

glowbug - ~Serve~ by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

RubberWolf - Northern Minnesota by RubberWolf - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and - The Light by RubberWolf - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I look forward to seeing what I missed!

Have a Good Week, Everyone! Happy Crafting!

Thank You, Judi! for all of your work on this thread! it's a Sunday ritual that is well appreciated!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-12-2011, 05:02 AM   #26  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by jandjcccView Post
I haven't been able to be in the gallery much this week, but here are some of my favorites...

What a beauty this is...
bon2stamp... Thoughts & Prayers Go Round by bon2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I love her take on my card
Reddyisco... QFTD63 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

This gorgeous card by...
hskelly... QFTD63 Forever Together by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lots of wonderful layering here...
wendy2512... QFTD63, "Happy Everything" by wendy2512 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

She knocked this one out of the ballpark....
Holstein... QFTD63 Congrats! by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Love this one by Vicki...
vdm... QFTD63 Butterfly Tribute 2 Queen Mary by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

This one by my Kota sister is awesome....
eured99... QFTD63 Mary T!!!!!!! SUO,CCREW0611DF by eured99 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

She's outstanding always....
ctorina... QFTD63 Happy Birthday by ctorina - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

She hit a home run with this pretty card...
allee's... allee's QFTD63 by allee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

She's always outstanding...
speepyinseattle... QFTD63 For Mary by sleepyinseattle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cindy made this wonderful candy box...
YLM... Gift Box for Mary by YLM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loved this one too!
ladybug91743... Queen for the Day - Jandjccc by ladybug91743 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sallie always amazes me...
hobbydujour... QFTD63 Mary, Mary by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

And another beauty...
TrishG... QFTD63 Mary, Mary by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

This one brought back memories of my sisters who have passed on...
kittie747... Sisters and Girlfriends by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
The card I posted for TrishG is wrong. It should be this card. Sorry.

And another beauty...
TrishG... Beautiful vase for the Queen by TrishG - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-12-2011, 05:25 AM   #27  
Stazon Splitcoast

This is my first visit to this forum, "vdm" picked my card for Queen Anne as a favorite this week and "Crafts" e-mailed me about it!! I thank both of them very much. I hope this is the right place to put this THANK YOU.
What if you woke up today with only what you had thanked God for yesterday??
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-12-2011, 05:40 AM   #28  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess & DSS Moderator

Received 12 Likes on 5 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by HolsteinView Post

envie card dmb by dawnmercedes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers The stamping on this card is perfect.

Thanks for the mention!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-12-2011, 05:40 AM   #29  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess & DSS Moderator

Received 12 Likes on 5 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by HolsteinView Post

Thanks so much for mentioning me!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-12-2011, 05:58 AM   #30  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you so much Vicki. For a card I had so much trouble with and finally got one I could post, I am truly so happy that a lot of my fellow stampers liked it. What a great bunch of wonderful friends I have here on scs.
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-12-2011, 06:12 AM   #31  
Splitcoast DirtyDozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I put cards in my favorites so that I can CASE them later. I put one card in my favorites this week -- IC287 Dragonfly by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers -- which I have already CASEd.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-12-2011, 06:19 AM   #32  
Insane Embellisher

Thank you Martha for posting my Morning Cup card on post #4, what an honor And, thank you Judi for letting me know it's there. What a fabulous thread this is! Off to check out some of these great links! Thanks again ladies
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-12-2011, 06:28 AM   #33  

Ohh Blessings to you! Thank you for choosing my card this week as one of your favorites!

Quote:

Originally Posted by CraftsView Post
Hello again! This is the place to link all the fabulous Favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week. Everyone is welcome to join in -- check my next post for directions. Here is my list.

Handmade Scrabble tiles.
Congrats - Scrabble Style by DJanuary

Dress up shoes.
FLLCJUNECLR by t.daugherty

A circular scene embellished with buttons.
Aim for the Clouds Grad... by ChristineCreations

Bright, vivid Copic coloring.
Waterlilies by waterchild12

A fun pop-up.
Sliding Pop-up _pb by peanutbee

A garden of Prima paper flowers.
WT326 How Does Your Garden Grow? by MakCards

This card opens twice.
African Safari 5cde by vdm

A Kodomo Zigen stamp.
F4A68 Uninked Crane by Cook22

Two frilly and feminine.
Mojo Celebration of Thanks by AndreaEwen
and

From last week's color challenge.
cc326 my stargazer lily by MaryR917
and
CC326 POPPIES WASHED COLORS by Chrissyd723

A die-cut necklace.
Necklace made with Shrink Plasic and Quickutz dies by quickutzqueen

A kitchen set.
Proper Kitchen Attire Ensemble by StickUps

What did you add to your Favorites last week? Post your links and make someone's day.

About this thread: The current week's FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the standout creations shared in our SCS Gallery. Everyone is invited to post links to any special cards or projects that were uploaded last week, June 5th to June 12th.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-12-2011, 06:30 AM   #34  

Wow, that you so much Cathy and Nancyruth of mentioning my "Bring On the Flowers" card this week. You don't know how much it made my day! I am just so tickled pink. Thank you so much. I have a few in my favorites this week. Some have been mentioned before and some not-but all gorgeous:

New Release by Justrite - chelmom

Hershey Bar Gift Card Holder by geobeck

TLC328 CAS 122Train Station with Envelope - by Clownmom

Flower Power! by MLValadez

Wedding Beauty by AndreaEwen

Gift for Ann by Twinshappy

Great work ladies. See you in the gallery this week!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-12-2011, 06:52 AM   #35  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Some of my favorites. Check them out and leave them a nice comment!

Purr-fect Day by GailNM
CC326 Vintage Birthday by suen
MVP - Bubble Wrap Background by mybearybest
Perfect Pear by stamperrdn
Elf Lineup by Alcojo94
Sugar Plum Snowflakes by Alcojo94
Two Scoops by sleepyinseattle
Pierced Foliage by kittie747
FAvorite Teddy and Wagon Full Of Flowers by kittie747
Agapanthus Cluster Happy Birthday BRAK Card by FubsyRuth
QFTD64, F4A68, Queen Anne's Flowers by Missro
Inchworm by SoSherry
Daisies in a Vase by Speedystamper
SUO, retiring stamps by SandiMac
Melted Ribbon Flower Wedding Card by mnfroggie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-12-2011, 06:55 AM   #36  
Kookie Creator

A Word for You by JMunster - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Great colors. Love the ice cream

PPA97 Set by Petal Pusher - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Love, Love, this new border punch to dress up a package

MOJO194 by Petal Pusher - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers The flower just pops!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-12-2011, 06:58 AM   #37  
Gallery Gazer

What a lovely surprise to have my card mentioned here - thank you so much Mary - you have made my day! I am recouperating from eye surgery and was delighted to have time to play along this week - I have missed it! Thank you again!!

I will have to come back with a list of favourites but one stands out to me and that is

Eiffel Tower by cullenwr

Thanks again!! And thank you Judi for letting me know!! {{{hugs}}}

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryR917View Post
thank you judi for selecting my card as one of your favorites of the week-it is a great start to my sunday. here are two of my faves:

fly free by lovelylinda

eiffel tower by cullenwr
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-12-2011, 07:04 AM   #38  

Thank you soooo much Kittie and Holstein for mentioning my cards! What a double happy way to start my day!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-12-2011, 07:10 AM   #39  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Oh, Trish! Thank you for mentioning two of my projects this morning. You made my day. I really appreciate it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-12-2011, 07:10 AM   #40  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 10 Likes on 3 Posts

Thank you so much Pat, Andrea and Gingerbeary8 for your comments and favoriting my creations. You made my morning! Have a great Sunday! Stacy
Reply With Quote Likes