View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 03:31 AM   #19
Holstein
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Thank-you, Thank-you Mary...jandccc for favoring my congrats card. It means so much to me. It seems when I'm making a card for a specialperson it comes together easily, and I was making it for someone special. Thanks again.

Here are a few of my favs this week:
IC288~Black Wild Flowers by pinkberry - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Fantastic black and white card.

IC288 Big Fish by Rox71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers They don't get much better than this fish card.

Smile by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Simply gorgeous!

CL_For Shadow's Mom by carol_PA925 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Great job on the black magic!

SC336, Love Begins in A Moment.... TAKE TWO! by Jenna Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers This is my favorite card this week!!!!

SC336~Thank You!! by WeeBeeStampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers another simply fantastic card!

SC336 You Made My Day! by ctorina - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers one of the many beautiful cards she posted this week. Keep making those beauties for us to look at.

Fabulous Flowers by YLM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers These flowers are stunning as the rest of the card.

SC335 60th Birthday by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Love everything about this beauty

Summer Laundry Line by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Cute, and colored beautifully.

CAS122 ORANGE YOU SO SWEET by lisa lara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers This card is good enough to drink.

envie card dmb by dawnmercedes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers The stamping on this card is perfect.

Thanks Judi for starting the favs of the week!
Hope everyone has a good creative week. Linda
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!