View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 10:49 PM   #12
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival

Here are a few of mine;

Love this garden window box by MakCards - WT326 How Does Your Garden Grow? by MakCards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The cracked glass technique caught my eye on this one by Luv Flowers WT326, Because I Care... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Great image and piercing on this one by ravengirl Bamboo Piercing by ravengirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bon2stamp hit a home run with this one Thoughts & Prayers Go Round by bon2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Look at this beauty by mishb TLC328 - Unicorn Collage by MishB - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rox71 has created a beautiful landscape with this one TLC328 Dauber Background by Rox71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Froglady has created a great guy card with this one; Dragonfly Father's Day by froglady - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Such a great cas and 3d look of this one by moonrise - Birthday Pin and Pearl by moonrise - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
and
also this one by moonrise - Bon Voyage! by moonrise - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Virgo5 used ribbon in such a creative way with this one SC336, First Christmas Card of 2011! by virgo5 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The colors on this one caught my eye by Lol Thompson - Silhouette Spray by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

This has the most adorable image Lonely Cats Club by RobinRingtail - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by robinringtail.

Really like the scene that Darleen has created on this one; IC288~Inspired Nature by darleenstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

This one by Mary (jandjccc) has great texture and beautiful flowers ; IC288 Simle by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ctorina has a very rich looking card with this one; IC288 Wedding Wishes by ctorina - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Love this beauty by SparklePlenty1000; **QUEEN LEE-ANNE** by SparklePlenty1000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I just want to express my appreciation to all the many talented people we have here on SCS and to all the ones that keep all the threads up and going.... Thank you sooooo much!!
QFTD81.... FS295
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!