View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 06:13 PM   #130
KatieMacScrap
Embossing Fanatic

Send a message via Yahoo to KatieMacScrap

I am so grateful that my SCAL2 still works in my Expression. On Saturday my granddaughter was making "pupcakes" for her favorite auntie. I thought about those cupcake wrappers I had seen and went upstairs to look in the books and see which carts came with it. Well, none of mine - and I have about 22 carts. I could have run over to Joann's or something - but I was not wanting to spend nearly $50 just for the one cart I could find to get cupcake wrappers. Then I thought of Lettering Delights - and SVG cuts. I found what I was looking for only $5.00. It is a complete set of 10 very delightful Spring floral designs. I downloaded it and by using SCAL2 was able to get them printed out and ready to go in no time. They printed beautifully.

I love most of my Cricut carts - and I get the whole proprietary property protection issues and certainly don't think it would be right to be able to print their art through SCAL or other programs. But being able to use this machine for other art - on the spur of the moment, to create a very adorable gift package - and for only $5.....this brings more value to that machine than most of the carts on the shelf have provided.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!