View Single Post
Old 05-29-2011, 07:21 AM   #10
Mothermark
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Challenge Hostess

This is My Story.

Heart MMTPT135 ~ AN UPDATE AND THANK YOU FROM BOBBY!

WARM FUZZIES FROM BOBBY!

The destination for Teapot Tuesday #135 was Bobby, a young gentlemen in New Mexico that had a tragic accident and was severely burned. I got an update in a letter I received from my sister. In her own words:

I wanted to let you know how much all of the cards meant to Bobbie and the ones for Claudine, his grandmother, as well. I finally was able to deliver the book that I made for Bobbie which holds all of the cards. He has been in therapy and seeing many doctors so it was difficult to schedule a time to visit him. I was happy to see him answer the door. I had to put the cards in a album because he still doesn't have fingers. His sister helped him turn the pages. He has a long ways to go. His grandmother worries that he isn't getting therapy for depression but I'm not sure if they can afford it. I think that is why they brought him home so soon. Anyway, he needs continued prayers, what a sweet boy and what an ordeal he has been through. The youth pastor said he has come to some church functions and the kids in the church are picking him up and supporting him in his efforts to recover. Thank you all who sent cards to Bobbie!

Thank you all for making Bobbie's book filled to the brim. There were over 100 cards in that album!

Last edited by Mothermark; 06-08-2011 at 04:58 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!