View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 07:19 AM   #5
Mothermark
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Challenge Hostess

This is My Story.

Heart MMTPT131 ~ OWLS FOR MARIE!

WARM FUZZIES FROM FRAN AND MARIE!

Fellow Teapotter Philsmom (Fran)'s sister needed some cheering up! Pictures attached although not all the cards are shown! I could only upload 5!

In Fran's Own Words......

To my dear lovely SCS Teapotters,

I just returned from visiting my sister, Marie, who was the recipient of the Owl cards made for MMTPT133. I asked her if she liked the cards. She paused, began to cry and said, “No. I LOVE them, I love them, I love them!”

She could barely speak about them without crying and smiling. She said when she feels low she asks that the cards be taken out for her. I took each one out and showed it to her again before placing them on the coffee table to be photographed. Alongside some of her owls was a little glass pig with pink wings. She said it arrived in a jar with the cards. She loves it. (you know she does if piggy shares coveted shelf space with the owls). Piggy's picture with Marie is also attached.

While none of her limbs can move, her mouth definitely can, as evidenced by her great big smile when we were going through the cards. She was beaming with happiness and crying tears of joy. Marie was in awe of all the cards and it was the first time she ever received international mail, represented by Canada, Switzerland, New Zealand & Ireland.

How do I thank you all for your time and talents you shared with a stranger? My heart is happy seeing her so happy. I don’t possess the words to convey the positive effect this had on my sister. If a picture is worth a thousand words. . .
Attached Thumbnails
rsz_marie-happy1.jpg   rsz_marie7.jpg   rsz_marie4.jpg   rsz_marie3.jpg   rsz_marie2.jpg  

Last edited by Mothermark; 05-25-2011 at 07:45 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!