View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 06:57 AM   #185
hedgiemama
Stazon Splitcoast

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by christina.kavitz View Post
Hi

I am just sobbing right now. My Ex wrote me and tried to explain why he left me. He talked about falling out of love and falling farther and farther from me. Yet he never came to me about it! I really think counseling could have helped! I absolutely hate this whole divorce thing. I feel like complete crap! I feel like I dont deserve anyone. How can one person make us feel that way. I hope you all are having a better night than I.
Mine did the same thing Christina and Jen. When the affair came to light, he said he was "confused". Could not verbalize even the feelings your husband has. When asked, well does the future include me?, he said, I don't know. Can you explain what has happened? He said, I am confused.

How do you do that to someone who has been devoted to you for 27 years? How do you not take responsibility for the fact you are in a marriage and at the very least, need to discuss how you feel with the person you are supposed to be closest with in the whole world, until extreme damage has been done? I think they are cowards and creeps. And so many men do this. They must all read the same book.