View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 09:01 PM   #3
Mothermark
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Challenge Hostess

This is My Story.

Heart MMTPT146 ~ A Thank You From Anthony's Mom!

WARM FUZZIES FROM ANTHONY'S MOM!

This is a message of thanks that Joann, Anthony's mom posted in the Teapot Tuesday #146 challenge thread!

HI Teapotters! I'm Joann, Anthony's mom. I am so honored that you are all keeping my son in your thoughts and prayers. It means so much to both of us that you are all making these wonderful inspirational cards to lift his spirits up. Anthony has been viewing all the cards with me and he personally wanted me to say and i quote, " Thank you to all of you for making these special cards for just some teenage boy you don't even know. The cards are all so cool and I never knew that people would care about someone they didn't know at all". You ladies are very special for doing what you do here for others and the talent does not go un-noticed. I appreciate each and every one of you and you will all be in my prayers and heart! It takes a great bunch of special people to do something so heart-warming and touching to reach the hearts and souls of others. May God bless you all. Thank you again!

Another message from Joann a couple of days later......

Wow you ladies are so amazing!! So many cards have flooded our mailbox for Anthony and my gosh they are all unique, heart-warming and appreciated!!! My son didn't realize that some cards would be coming through the mail to our front door and when he saw the huge pile of cards(two days in a row) just for him, he CRIED!!! We even had a card come from New Zealand!!! Imagine that!! You ladies are so very welcome for the destination this week and believe it or not, I'm overwhelmed myself with all the wonderful cards and comments to my son in those cards. You have all made my son realize that there are good honest and caring people out there and that nobody is ever alone in this world. I would love to do this as well with you all for another person. It is the least I can do is to pay it forward so please email me at Joann_Williams@Comcast.net to let me know when the next destination will be and where to send my card. I am grateful to each and every single one of you ladies. God bless you all!

Thank you teapotters for all you do!

Last edited by Mothermark; 05-25-2011 at 02:51 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!