View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 07:37 PM   #1
Mothermark
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Challenge Hostess

This is My Story.

Heart TEAPOT TUESDAY APPRECIATION STATION!

WELCOME TO
THE TEAPOT TUESDAY
APPRECIATION STATION!

Get Your Warm Fuzzies Here!
Thank You For All You Do!

This is my story!

1. I have started this thread as a place to share appreciation, thank yous, kind words and warm fuzzies to the Teapotters who have mailed their cards to various recipients of the Teapot Tuesday Destination Station. In addition, a place to say thank you to a Fellow Teapotter after being tickled (receiving a card from) after a monthly Tickle a Teapotter challenge!

2. From time to time we get pictures, letters, messages, emails and etc. from the individuals and families our cards have been mailed to through the Destination Station.

3. I always share those communications through an email but have decided that it would be good to share it in a on-going thread as well.

4. So, if you have a thank you, a picture, or kind words that you would like to share with the Teapotters who have mailed your loved one cards through the Teapot Tuesday Destination Station, please feel free to post it here in this thread

5. I should have started this months and months ago, as I cannot tell you how many wonderful thank yous we have received from various people. Over the next few weeks, I will try to go back and post some past pictures, thanks yous, etc. here, IF I cand find them or still have access to them!

THIS THREAD IS A WORK IN PROGRESS. I AM SLOWLY UPDATING IT. IF YOU HAVE A PICTURE OR A THANK YOU THAT WAS SENT TO ME BUT ARE NOT SEEING IT HERE, JUST LET ME KNOW AND I CAN UPDATE THIS THREAD. UNFORTUNATELY, I DON'T HAVE SO VERY MANY OF OUR WONDERFUL THANK YOUS AT MY FINGERTIPS ANYMORE FROM OVER THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS!

Thank you all!

Last edited by Mothermark; 09-16-2011 at 09:11 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!