View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 09:11 PM   #178
laurlynn
Stazon Splitcoast

Hello! I've been lurking for about a week now and have finally decided it's time to confront my denial... I need the advice offered in this thread so thanks to everyone for sharing!

I've spent many hours/days/nights crying and have typed replies to this thread only to erase it and cry some more. I need to be strong for my 4 kids and be strong for myself now and stop being so humiliated that I'm about to be a statistic. I feel so bad for my kids, I can't take it some days. I'm hopeful that we can work it out but he's made it clear he realizes he no longer loves me, if even ever did, convinced he may have settled for me as opposed to being alone. How do you respond to that since we're supposed to be celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary in October?

Anyway, I could go on and on and on, but I don't want to ramble. I'm sure I'll give up more in the future but I have too much going on in my head right now with actually admitting this "outloud". I was thinking it would go away if I didn't talk about it, but he's starting to tell more people so I can't really deny it anymore.

Thanks for listening.