View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 02:04 PM   #228
Mothermark
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Challenge Hostess

This is My Story.

Default MMTPT147 ~ DESTINATION STATION!

MMTPT147 ~ DESTINATION STATION

This week's destination is Buckhannon, West Virginia. If you would like a destination for your card this week, how about sending it to Colton. Colton Dean is a 10 year old boy who has been diagnosed with Osteosarcoma, which is a form of bone cancer. He is a 5th grader at Union Elementary School. Colton's teachers and fellow classmates have made it their mission to get lots of cards mailed to Colton at the school to support him and brighten his days.

Colton was brought to my attention by Pat Smethers who noticed a request for cards posted by Loribelle in the Need a Lift Forum. For more information on Colton, here is a link to the original post by Lori.

Here are the things that Colton loves:

He loves fishing, four-wheelers, nerf guns, The Steelers, WVU (West Virginia University), video games, cashews, sunflower seeds and pineapple juice!

Here is another fun tidbit ~ Colton was recently asked to be the Grand Parade Marshall for the Strawberry Festival parade in his home town which will be held shortly! A great honor!! So, feel free to put a strawberry on your card ~ Colton will know what that is all about! Ha!

Here is Colton's Address:

Colton Dean
c/o Union Elementary School
20 Heavner Grove Road
Buckhannon, WV 26201

Thank you from Lori, Pat and from me!

UPDATE: Sadly, Sweet Colton has passed away. Please do no send any more cards to this address. Thank you.

Last edited by Mothermark; 08-20-2011 at 04:44 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!