View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 06:39 AM   #120
ladybugstamper2
Polyshrink Goddess

Karen,
I am going to go through all the steps, some you probably know, but a new Gypsy user may not, sorry if it seems "basic"

1. You have a new file open or a page open. There is a mat on your screen. You have to have a mat, either new, or one you're working on to do this.

2. Click on the keypad overlay icon. Bottom right of screen

3. This will take you to the last overlay used

4. Touch the box on the bottom left that contains the name of the cartridge. If you've never loaded a cartridge onto your Gypsy it will be one of the preloaded cartridges either Gypsy Font or Gypsy Wanderings.

5. You should see SHOW: and a box and on the far right side of the box a downward pointing triangle in a circle. It will either say Linked Cartridges or All Cartridges.

Below the word SHOW should be a box with an alphabetical listing of cartridges if you have linked the cartridges shown they are in dark print, if you haven't they are in red print.

6. Touch the triangle in the circle in the box next to SHOW. If you don't see the third option "Cartridges in Use", it's because your Gypsy is new and needs to be updated through the Cricut Sync.

7. I normally keep my library set at linked cartridges. It's not a big deal, you can change it when you want. If you want to see a cartridge you don't have linked, just switch to all cartridges and check it out.

8. Every time you sync your Gypsy, if there are cartridges to be added to the all cartridge list it will be done automatically.

9. You can use this as a way to scroll down through the list of cartridges, then select the one you want to use.

Hope this helps.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!