View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 09:19 PM   #117
ladybugstamper2
Polyshrink Goddess

Hi!
What do you mean "library"?

I have downloaded all my handbooks (142 of them) onto my I-Phone using an App called "Good Reader", so that when I use my Gypsy I can look at the handbooks on my phone.

Others download to their I-Touch (don't need an internet connection to look at the handbooks after they are downloaded, which is great), to the e-book readers and even their computers by downloading as pdf files.

I know people have sent photos to their Gypsy's using the photo app, but you can't look at a photo and create at the same time, so that isn't practical.

If you mean a library of "Linked" cartridges, yes, there is a drop down menu that allows you to see all cartridges, linked cartridges or cartridges in use. The last one is for multiple carts on a project, in case you forgot where the image came from, sure cuts down on a lot of searching that way.

Is that helpful?

don't be afraid. The big red X means delete. Drop an image on a mat, see what happens when you do this, see what this button does, zoom in, zoom out. The more you practice the easier it is to use.

Truth is I forget how to push buttons on the machine anymore, and find it easier to design on my Gypsy and then cut, then it is to stand at the machine and try to get the sizes and placement on the mat just right.

I teach Cricut and Gypsy classes through a craft store, see if there is one near you that offers classes on the Cricut or the Gypsy.

Hope this helps
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!