Thread: Cricut FAQ
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011, 08:09 PM   #2273
RiverIsis
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by davesgram View Post
Ok, found it, and love it! But. What if PC goes after them? My daughter wants a program for the Cricut I gave her, but I am afraid to recommend one in light of recent developments. If she goes on a purchases the program, what if PC goes after Fairy Cut?
PC are going after everyone and everything. If she wants to use Cricut then she has to use their programs. Also be aware if she does use their programs they believe they own anything she creates (from previous experience by other users).

If she wants more than what Cricut offer then she can spend her money elsewhere - SCAL and MTC both have lists of cutters they work on. I have a list from the Cricut Boycott page on Facebook about other electronic die cutters - many have better reviews than Cricut. And don't worry I have a Cricut so I'm not being "anti-Cricut".

Here's the link - http://thatsscrapinc.com/ComparisonC...thBlackCat.htm

At this time if I hadn't already invested in Cricut I wouldn't. They aren't going to see another penny of my money because they are just being bullies and I don't support that behavior in my life.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!