View Single Post
Old 05-16-2011, 03:44 PM   #226
Mothermark
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Challenge Hostess

This is My Story.

Default MMTPT146 ~ DESTINATION STATION

MMTPT146 ~ DESTINATION STATION

This week's destinattion is Levvitown, PA. If you would like a destination for your card this week, how about sending it to Anthony. Anthony is the son of Joann, a friend of fellow teapotter, Sue (irishgreensue) Anthony is recovering from a most serious accident. He was stuck by a truck one night while walking outside the mall with his friends upon leaving a music store. His injuries were severe and extensive after having been thrown 56 feet. He has a very, very long road of recovery in front of him. Anthony is very very fortunate to be alive!

By sending our cards to Anthony this week, we can take him to a happy place while he recovers. Somewhere he can lounge around, feel the soft breezes, see the beautiful scenery, and hear the sounds of the ocean! Somewhere he can just get better and put this tragic accident behind him. We are grateful he is alive!

In Joann's own words, here is what Anthony enjoys:

Anthony is 17 yrs old and he loves music. Music is his world... He plays the guitar and he loves to sing. He also draws very well and loves animation. Thank you for keeping my son in your prayers. It is much appreciated. His full name and address are below and you do have my permission to share the address to those that need it. Thank you!

Here is Anthony's Address:

Anthony J. Slack
40 Balsam Road
Levittown, PA. 19057

Thank you from Sue and from me!

Last edited by Mothermark; 05-20-2011 at 06:52 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!