View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 08:09 AM   #14
LSN
Glitter Guru

OK Alma and Julie! Here are some pics of my die storage along with links to the products used.

I purchase magnetic vent covers from Home Depot (although the link takes you to Amazon as I couldn't find these on the Home Depot web site). They are under $6.00 and you get 3 8" x 15" magnets that I cut down (I get 8 total cuts from one magnet sheet, so its super economical when you consider you get three sheets total to a pack). I purchase two sided cd holders/sleeves from Office Max. These are the kind that are more plasticy so I figure they'll hold up to a little more wear and tear. I just slip my magnets with the dies into the envelopes and store them in my box. The Quikutz folders I purchase at Hobby Lobby with a 40% coupon.

The thumbnail below with the banner dies are held in one cd sleeve. One set of banners on the front and another on the back of the same cd sleeve. I love how the postmark die and template all fit together on one side of the sleeve too. The pink box is a Pink "Really Useful Box" that has a snap on lid that I found at Office Max. These sleeves would also fit perfectly in a CD Holder that you can purchase at Walmart, Target, etc. As you can see from the pink box, I have quite a few dies.

Hope this helps!

Linda
Attached Thumbnails
die-storage-banner.jpg   die-storage-buttons.jpg   die-storage-postmark.jpg   die-storage-box.jpg   die-storage-quikutz.jpg  

Last edited by LSN; 05-11-2011 at 08:13 AM.. Reason: Add more to original post
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!