View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 05:40 PM   #195
ppofct
Stampin' Fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystaldolphins View Post
Hi everyone:

This is a great thread and I like that everyone is so respectful in presenting their thoughts!

I'm looking for some help please! I made this card last night and was very happy with it - liked the colours and although it was simple, I liked how it turned out. THEN, in my infinite wisdom, I put distress ink around the edges of the main card to add just a bit of colour. I didn't realize the ink did not dry, got it on my fingers or something else, and proceeded to transfer that to the card in two areas. I added the 2 leaves (which I don't like on this card) and the tiny silver star in the upper right (this is an attempt to cover one spot, the other dime-sized spot is under the larger leaf where the thicker end of the larger point starts. I added the leaf on the bottom to try and balance but I don't like either of these!

Any suggestions? My intention is to try and get the leaves off and go from there, otherwise I'll have to scrap it - I've wasted too much time on it now but have never made a card I've had to scrap!

Hi,
possibilities:::

Can you blend out the spots with spritz of water and an applicator-
or Do you have any of those fibers that you can add with charm on the right. The charm can cover the spot and the danglish fibers can be with with the asian theme. If you do that I dont think you would need the leaf on the bottom.

Last edited by ppofct; 05-09-2011 at 05:43 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!