View Single Post
Old 05-03-2011, 03:46 AM   #2182
ducki
Watercolor Wizard

I know, and I'll be disappointed if they send Charli today and I don't get to go, but I know she will get a video so I can see the little stinker moving around all happy in Mommy's tummy anyways when she gets home. I figure since she's already abt 4 months and this is her first appointment they will try to get her in asap. She was scheduled for an apointment last month, but then the nurse practioner wasn't in so they rescheduled. Brandi will need a ride Monday so I'll get to go to her us.

My house is empty already this am. DH left for work and the kids took Kaylee along to the doctor appointment to show her to the girls at the doctor's office. I did get to cuddle, feed, and dress her this am while they got ready, so I got a little Kaylee fix anyways!

I'm waiting to hear from my friend to see if she needs some help at her consignment shop this am tagging and putting items out for sale. She was having a lot of trouble with her back yesterday when we stopped in so I told her I'd be alone today, and would be glad to come help her if she worked the store today. If her back is too bad her DH will watch shop today, and then I will work on cleaning up the storage room.

I uploaded the cards I got made for the Operation Write Home challenge in my gallery last night. It's been a while since I made cards or stamped but I think they turned out ok! Hope everyone has a good day today!

http://www.paperpiecingsbynikki.com/.../NEW-ITEMS.htm
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!