View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 08:41 PM   #2179
ducki
Watercolor Wizard

It sounds like you were doing "therapy" tonight in the srap room and trying hard not to beat your ds at the same time! I hated it when I found out about things at the last minute! Charli usually had her stuff all taken care of if I heard from another parent about a huge project the kids had due. Brandi on the other hand never had hers started and would say she forgot, and she wouldn't be lying either. Some memory problems go with her disabilities. I keep all her doctor apointments on the calendar at my house and remind her of them a day ahead. She had a baby doctor apt today and it was at 2:30 and I ran out of time yesterday and thought about it too late so I called her this am and said don't foget I'll be picking you up at 2 today for a doctor apt..what do you supposed she said? First it was what doctor appointment, and then it was I forgot. If she would just look at her calendar first thing in the am! I think my meds have finally kicked in enough to sleep so I'm going to attempt to get a little sleep! Goodnight!

http://www.paperpiecingsbynikki.com/.../NEW-ITEMS.htm
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!